Monday, May 24, 2010

get well soon

Remember on my previous entry about my baby inguinal hernia surgery? I know it is kind of past event however I just scrapped about her last weekend...it was our photo taken in the hospital. We was put in a two bedded room in SDMC (Sime Darby Medical Centre) or known as SJMC as there is no single room available. So Daddy changed us to VIP Suite, it is a huge room bigger than the one in Prince Court. The big room is more than enough for us so that whenever she cried no one gets disturb. Daddy's girl...how lucky! she recovered fast though after the surgery she is all cheerful and giggled.

Here is my layout...



I used Jim Holtz tiny attacher and I stapled those 3 ribbons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write, your comment(s) brighten up my day!!!