Monday, January 4, 2010

Why Slice


I have this slice machine, got it since August last year but haven't had a chance to use it. I don't even know how to use this slice machine. Reading the manual is just not me! I have yet to go for the slice class with Rosa, speaking of this I better contact Rosa immediately and arrange for one slice session with her. According to other scrappers that I know, slice machine is so helpful especially when you are out of embellishments. It save you a lot of money and you will get many designs and patterns out of it.


By the way mine is "Pink Slice" how cool is that?

1 comment:

  1. Amazіng! Its gеnuinеly аmazing piесе of wгiting, I havе got much сlear іdea cоncerning frоm this ρiecе of
    wгiting.
    my webpage - scrapbook layout ideas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write, your comment(s) brighten up my day!!!