Monday, January 25, 2010

Twinkle Toes Baby Hand and Feet Sculptures

Now you can have your little one's hands or feet sculptured in gold or silver colour, mounted with an inscribed gold or silver plaque and presented in a custom made frame.

Non-toxic impressions are taken on appointment at Twinkle Toes. The beautifully finished product is available for collection in 14 - 28 days.

It's the perfect gift for any occasion - New Baby, Birthdays, Naming Day, Starting School or to be given as a beautiful memento to Grandparents or Godparents to say "I love you".

I have been keeping the Twinkle Toes brochure for the past 3 years and I am just waiting for the right time to go once I had my own baby. Last month we had Mia Zara's two hands and two feet done by Shayne at Twinkle Toes and she cried at the top of her lungs. I think because the mixture is cold to her hands and feet. Poor baby! However, we have to wait for 28 days for the artwork and once we got it I will definitely share with all of you. Feel free to visit Twinkle Toes and keep your baby memories forever..

1 comment:

  1. Hi There,

    I am interested to know how did the sculpture print turn out, I have been interested to do that for my kids also.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write, your comment(s) brighten up my day!!!