Monday, January 4, 2010

"Our" Remy

"Our" Remy

My mother passed away on 31 December 2008, not long after that on March 2009 her younger brother named Remy followed her.

I still remember, we used to go to his house for dinner or lunch. All of us, his nephews and nieces love to visits him just because he is so good in his cooking. We will go over his house and help him in his big kitchen.

The above photo was taken in January 2009, when he came to my house to see the baby for the second time (the first time was at Prince Court - one hour after I am out of the operation theatre, the whole clan was already in my suite). That day we had a "kenduri" for our late mother at Bukit Jelutong and he was there to see the baby again.

You will be forever remembered by the whole family. "Al-fatihah"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write, your comment(s) brighten up my day!!!