Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A gift from above

Alhamdulillah...I am blessed with you, you are our sunshine. The below layout is a photo of my baby when she was still in my tummy. At that time, I can wait to see you and I will make sure every day I talk to you, let you listen to music, al-quran, songs and even chit chatting with you. Your reactions at that time was just a soft/mild kicking and moving. I printed the 2D and 4D scan photos for this layout. Out of so many photos that I have, I've chosen those two.

a gift from above

I was almost 6 months pregnant on September 2009. Did you notice the love next to the 2D photo (black and white photo), it is actually a journal which I hide behind the photo. You have to pull the love out in order to see the journal. What is your gift from above? Share with me...

Thanks for stopping by.:)

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to write, your comment(s) brighten up my day!!!