Wednesday, October 13, 2010

the braids girl

I did this one 2 weeks ago and I love this layout as I used a lot of buttons.




I embossed all the pattern papers using my big shot sizzix and I just love the result and I stapled the ribbon on top using my Tim Holtz tiny attacher.

Material used: The Girls Paperie by Margie patterned paper, 7 Gypsies patterned paper, DCWV The Madly In Love patterned paper, American Crafts thickers, Ribbon from the local scrapbook store, Tim Holtz tiny attacher, Rhonna Farrer buttons (A Rhonna Farrer Christmas Collections Hundreds of Buttons), Prima flower, EK success puncher, Devivan Kindy Glitz, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Tim Holtz Sizzix embossing folders and corner puncher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write, your comment(s) brighten up my day!!!