Monday, September 5, 2011

Scrappingville : Yuzz's September 2011 Class


Hi! everyone, long time no blog and my bad for not updating my blog regularly.  We just wrapped off the holiday and now everyone are back to the normal routine.

Thank you for the inspiration and thank you for leaving me with your comments, from the bottom of my heart...thank you very much.  Here I am sharing with you the sneak peek of my upcoming class over at Scrappingville a canvas mini album with lots of techniques to learn. Here you go...

Scrappingville: Yuzz's September 2011 Class
Canvas mini album







This love shape canvas album is so fun to work with and thanks to Sharon for the plenty, many and loads of yummy goodies for me to work with.   I am sure you will treasure this album once done as it is just perfect to keep your own memories or even for a gift.

If you are interested to join this class, please drop by at Scrappingville and contact them for more info. Thank you for dropping by and see you again in my next entry. Cheers.

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous love all the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwwww! LOVING that sneak... I love love love all the texture! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Those are some luscious layers! Can't wait to see the project Yuzz! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a sneak peek and I can see how gorgeous this project will be! Full of stuffs!

    Thanks for the lovely comments at my blog!
    Selamat Hari Raya n Maaf Zahir Batin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great YUZZ... the colors especially... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks absolutely awesome - luscious layers indeed!! Thank you Yuzz for all your supportive comments on my blog :) I appreciate them soooooo much :) When I have more time I want to come back & look through your latest posts - had a quick look & you have been scrapping up a storm lately - WTG girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write, your comment(s) brighten up my day!!!