Wednesday, December 14, 2011

easy

 Happy Wednesday everyone, I hope you had a great weekdays so far. I am in the mood of sewing and has been sewing for the past few days.  Another layout again and everything I used here are from my old scrapbook kit.




I kind of like the background paper as hardly use green to scrap and I also used bit and pieces of Basic Grey papers. I enjoyed creating simple layout nowadays and it keeps me going and without even have to think hard on how much paint or what medium to add and so on.  Feels so good to have used my old collection of scrapbook kit.

Thank you for dropping by and happy crafting. Toodles!



7 comments:

  1. *sigh* I loveeeeeeeeeeee this!! I love love love that photo and loving the butterflies! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty layout Yuz... I love it... I can't wait for my holidays... hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet layout - I love this! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awhhh your doter looks sooo cute yuz! love the simplicity of the layout

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI.. i love the green background.. it is so gorgeously soft.. and the corrugated buttons are fabulous! and the layout before this one is so gorgeous.. love the punched edges.. have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice one yuz! Love all the border puncher! :)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write, your comment(s) brighten up my day!!!