I still owe my reader the black vintage record update. I am done with the layout just minor adjustment needed. I will blog about it once I am completely done.
Meanwhile, while still busy creating my acrylic album and the black vintage record I managed to do this 12 x 12 layout last Sunday. It is kind of simple but stitching is required, after seeing Sasha's layout with a lot of stitching sometimes, I decided to try on my layout. I misted a little here and there just to give some sparkle and added buttons everywhere. Here is mine...
Thanks for dropping by and have a good day.
7 ways to use mists on your projects
2 days ago