Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sketch #97 : 1st met


I decided to scrap based on the above sketch by Creative Scrappers - Sketch #97

I did the layout yesterday night after my munchkin off to sleep and it took me about one hour to finish the layout. It has been so long I did not scrap anything on 12" x 12" , lately I am concentrating on my mini albums which are still in progress. On this layout I used the Maya Road and Tattered Angel Mist. It was my first try, not bad...I also sand the two frames' (red and the black & white frame) to make it look different. Here is my take...





I scrapped about Yang Amat Mulia Tengku Izan and my baby when they first met at Prince Court Medical Centre. YAM Tengku Izan was so excited and happy and so as my princess. Thank you for your time and we look forward to meet you again.

3 comments:

  1. Nice take on the Sketch... love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving those frames and the layering of strips of pps...FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! This is awesome gal! I love all the layering and embellies! Isn't misting fun? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write, your comment(s) brighten up my day!!!