Friday, April 22, 2011

An album for you...

Hello! First of all, thank you for all the lovely comments in my previous post.

I have not been blogging for quite long and been busy with my aprons and plus I was not too well in the early of the week but totally fine on Wednesday because of Dusty Attic (typical scrapbooker!).

One of the reason I don't scrap because my mojo have gone somewhere for vacation (I think). I am trying very hard to finish those 3 aprons and due to a lot of hand stitching done (as I did applique for the aprons) I got severe headache on Sunday, Monday & Tuesday. The pain was so great, I cried, vomited and was on bed rest on those days.

However, while working with the aprons - I managed to sew an album for a friend which I have not seen for many months. I really hope she will like it, this album is super easy to make...ding dong ding dong....and it is done! I have yet to put some ruffles/yarns at the side of the album - just some ribbons. I will put a bit of "make-up" before this album gone to the new owner next week.
Just the front image for your viewing pleasure, the rest of the pages let the new owner decide - whether to share or not to share in her blog. ;)


If I have the time, I will be creating and ATCs over the weekend and may be a layout.

If you have been following my blog long enough...some of you might know that I love to read. Another obsession of mine is buying books, I would love to share and suggest to some of you to get this book title "The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch". I bought it last year and I have read it again and again as it is totally inspiring and sometimes I found myself in tears while reading it. Same goes to the previous book that I have read about Princess Masako, Prisoner of the Chrysanthemum Throne.


A little note, thanks to the man of the house for the new book, I have read it halfway "Doctor in the House" ;)

Have a great weekend and thanks for popping by.

15 comments:

  1. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that book for your friend!! I have fairy cards VERY close to those and I loveeeeeeeeeeeee them! Happy Birthday! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty album beb! I'm sure she'll love it. Get well soon. I'll see u on the 30th. Dont work so hard...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The album cover looks great. I absolutly love fairies. I'm glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet album Yuzz..I'm sure the new owner will cherish it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hope you feel better soon. I know sometimes it's just hard when you don't have your mojo. Take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to know you are back on your feet again! Sweet mini album there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear!!! Sorry to hear the sewing caused you such bad headaches!!! Hope you are better! :) The mini album is really sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome (i mean d album), what is it? a stamped paper or fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Take it easy my friend... that album is beautiful and I'm pretty sure your mate will love it... hang in there... I'm sure you can finished just in time... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful fabric album gurl!! hope ur feeling better now!! :) hope the new owner will share the inner pages of the album! lol!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was wondering why you were so quiet. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your album for your friend. Thanks for popping by my blog and your comment. Lift away.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yuz good day!

    ATC's posted their May 19

    now is wait!

    bjus bjus (kiss kiss)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yuz, hoping and sending you my blessing for you to get well soon! Your work are getting pretty awesome and interesting! Like your handmade album and also the altered tin!

    *what's going on on the 30th? how come I don't know anything?? hehe*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you all for the lovely comments. Totally appreciate your time and effort.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write, your comment(s) brighten up my day!!!