Friday, February 12, 2010

First tooth








I haven't had the time to update about my scrapping layout lately, in fact I have done a lot but haven't had the time to blog about it, just because I snapped all the layouts in my other camera and keep on forgetting to downloads the photo to my machine.

Here you go the layout I did last year...first tooth. I choose this photo because I realized her first tooth is coming out (thanks to Nurul Afzan, she noticed the tooth first) and I was lucky that I have this "first tooth" stainless steel tag and decided to use it for the layout and I did not put any other title, just...

The ribbons and lace is a left over which I collected from some wedding door gifts and etc and I cut, distressed the photo and painted with a little silver colour behind the photo. Turn out ok and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write, your comment(s) brighten up my day!!!