Thursday, February 18, 2010

True Stories


I am a true fan of Sohier Khashoggi in fact I have all her books collection, her books are truly inspiring and it is true stories. I love true stories compared to fiction.






Recently I had a chance to go to this MPH Bookstore fest somewhere in town and I managed to grab a number of books like Do They Hear You When You Cry by Fauziya Kassindja, Desert Royal by Jean Sasson, Behind Closed Doors by Jenny Tomlin, Pack of 3 books comes in a box: Real Life Real Drama Sold by Tess Stevens, Runaway by Skye Sinclair and Scarred by Sophie Andrews. I haven't had the chance to read those books, I will one day! Busy la...


I have also read Beautiful Girl by Torey Hayden and it was an amazing true story, I cried when she was treated like a slave by her own flesh and blood/mother. What a pity girl!
Go to your nearest bookstore and get one, you won't regret!

1 comment:

  1. olla....saw your blog from Amelia's...hope u don't mind me peek-a-boo here...i'm a book lover myself, so i just love to see one too...yeah true story indeed inspiring to oneself...don't deny that...xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write, your comment(s) brighten up my day!!!