Here is the next challenge from Scrap-It-Lah hosted by DT Yatie and she is offering yummy RAK for the winner. Hop over to her blog for more details.
My "mojo" not good this week so again it is not my favorite layout, however my favorite girl in there! Here is my take title "1st lollipop"
I wrote in a piece of paper all the manufacturers names but couldn't find the paper and here I will just list them down according to what I remember.
1. Pink felt fusion by Queen & Co.
2. Tattered Angel glimmer mist pearl
3. Americana crackle medium
4. Americana acrylic paint: rose calesita, azul bahana, emperor's gold or empereur for dazzling metallic elegant finish.
5. Sun burst stains colour: cherry bossom pink opaque
6. H20 overcoat varnish
7. Inkssentials opaque pen white
8. Paper: backyard peep by American Crafts
9. Paper: Aquaflake/Autumn leaves by Rhonna Farrer
10. Paper: S.E.I www.shopsei.com
11. 1 Making Memories button
12. 1 Momoyo pin
13. Distress ink by Jim Holtz : vintage photo
14. White net lace from local craft store
15. Artline acid free glue
16. Coloured sands
17. Purple/blue alike pattern paper for background
18. Lollipop embellishment red colour from local art store
19. American Crafts pink thicker
20. Black acid free pen
that's all I can remember...
Crate Paper Design Team : Summer Planner
6 hours ago