Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Texture : { Create } Make it happen!

At { Create } Make it happen! their April challenge is hosted by DT Nadia, for this challenge you are required to add texture to your layout instead of just patterned papers...you can see some of the amazing layouts done by { Create } Team here.

As for my layout, this week my 'mojo' decided to peep me instead of staying over the weekend hence, my creative juice is very limited or I should says minimal...and I came out with just a little of textures'. I wanted to put more texture or "drama" in my layout but I can only came out with... I put black corrugated board and sand it with the Making Memories sanding block I glued the top of the corrugated board and put a little bit of coloured sands, sealed it with the H20 varnish to give shiny look finished, I used purple aluminium foil, put the emboss script and run them with my Sizzix Big Shot machine and the result my purple foil has got the script embossed on it. Some old net lace at the bottom, flowers and my patterned paper itself has got this embossed clear ink pattern. Not my favorite layout though...





1 comment:

  1. hi Yuz!

    Thanks for joining our challenge and really like your layout! so cool :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write, your comment(s) brighten up my day!!!