Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Scrap-It-Lah Third Blog Hop Challenge

The minute I read their blog I know what I am going to do with my layout and what I am going to scrap about. However, it is a bit tricky as to how I am going to place all the alphas?? as I am thinking of putting all the alphas on my layout - I mean all the A, B, C until Z. I always sing the ABC song to my baby, especially in the car and she will follow me singing with her own pronunciation even though it is not that perfectly said.

This time at Scrap-It-Lah their third challenge presented by DT Nadhrah. Please hop by her blog in order for you to know more details about this challenge.
This time my layout are full with colours and I mixed all kind of alphas. Below is what I came out with...







4 comments:

  1. That is such a fun way to use the alphabet. Love the mosaic kinda look!! Thanks for playing along at SIL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet picture! And certainly a great interpretation of the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome LO, Yuz!! I can't believe you managed to squeeze all 26 alphas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool LO yuz... great idea using the alphas :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write, your comment(s) brighten up my day!!!