Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Canvas Album at Scrappingville

First of all thanks to Sharon for teaching me last week on this canvas album, great company, I truly enjoyed the class, great techniques and I learned a lot of new things over at Scrappingville. Sharon is a very talented scrapper and she did a lot of altered arts and her works are just awesome and amazing.

This Donna Downey kit is to die for...my album turned to be so colourful and I am loving it to the bits. She has been reminding me not to forget to blog about the canvas album. In the class I was given 10 rubs on by Donna Downey, Donna Downey canvas album (consists of 5 pieces of canvas, 5 pieces of plastic sheets) and a few others embellishments. I managed to coloured all the canvas pieces during my class and for the 5 sheets of plastics I put alternately in between the canvas pieces. I inserted patterned papers in each plastic sheets and scrapped both sides. The album is so colourful and I just love the end results. I have not done yet with this album, right now I have been working every night until midnights since returning from Scrappingville just to finish this album. Sharon also taught me how to make beautiful flowers using cotton fabrics and papers. All from her Donna Downey class that she attended in Singapore.

Here are some of the pictures of my album..sneak peak...



can you see that red flower, I made it!!! Thanks Sharon!

More to be revealed soon! Thanks for dropping by...

3 comments:

  1. Looks pretty good! Hope to see the completed album soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW... this is lovely... the techniques are certainly interesting...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write, your comment(s) brighten up my day!!!