Friday, June 11, 2010

Fujifilm instax mini7S


I haven't updated my blog for more than a week now...and I have been scrapping lately and managed to finished a couple of layouts but I have yet to upload and share with all of you.


Back to the topic, I saw a few of my fellow scrappers and friends using this camera from Fujifilm and it is a polaroid version with the image print of a credit card size. Wanted to have this camera for so long and finally I managed to get one today - I ordered yesterday and this morning I am a happy customer! this purchased came together with 4 boxes of instax mini (the film credit card size photos). Managed to snapped 2 photos and the results was great (can't compare to Nikon DSLR though). If you want to purchase this camera let me know. Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write, your comment(s) brighten up my day!!!