Monday, June 14, 2010

Scrap-It-Lah, Monochromatic White : Abang & I 1978

I have been thinking for more than 100 times (kot) whether to join or not to join for this challenge. For this month Scrap-It-Lah challenge is hosted by DT Yatie hop on to her blog to learn more about this challenge. Here is my take, I have tried my level best to use WHITE as much as I can...this is what I came out with...





It was a picture of myself and my brother in year 1978, we was at our old kampung which is no longer exists, that antique house is no longer there, that antique square TV is history...I found this photo while cleaning my mother's old album couple of months ago. The original photo I kept in an acid free album and I developed another few copies for me to scrap. I even cut the edge using my antique photo cutter so that this photo will look much older as those days our photo shops used to cut their photo using this kind of cutter. I even used my Singer sewing machine to sew those white polka dots net around the photo. The title is "abang & I 1978" (abang means brother). My photo a bit dark, my apologies but this is the best I can give you to view.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful LO, Yuz!!! Love the ruffles framing the photo and what an adorable photo!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at SIL!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write, your comment(s) brighten up my day!!!