Monday, March 21, 2011

The Color Room Palette # 50

I have created a layout last week for the above challenge at The Color Room. The above palette totally not my colour and I find it hard to play with, totally. However, I managed to get this layout done..."I see you in me" enjoy the pictures and would love to hear your comments.


I added a punchanella on top/right side and love it and I also used my soft drinks bottles caps (top & bottom part of layout)
You can see I added a few Pink Paislee, Artisan Elements and I "mist, rub and buff" them with different shades of blue colours.

The Jo Sonja's, French Blue is totally the right colour for this palette and lucky me I have it in my drawer.
The blue background paper is from my Studio Calico. Can you spot the swirl rope next to the blue lace? That one was inspired by Finnabair layout TCR # 49.

Since this layout is fulled with embellishments, I decided not to use any "thickers" I wrote the title instead and I used my antique vintage typewriter for the journaling and I love the font.

I have something to share as I have lots of mojo came and visited me over the weekend.

I managed to do 3 aprons out of 1 meter canvas (I sewed all of them), I did 9 pin cushions, 7 ATCs (6 are metal ATCs). I will be swapping metal ATC with Liza & Amelia this Saturday, cool!

Have a good week ahead and thanks for dropping by. Hugs

17 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! This is AMAZING! I love love love love the photo and those hearts! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a dreamy layout! I love the amazing textures you've created. Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an exceptionally beautiful page, my friend!! I love what you did with the colors, well done, babe!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. u did beautifully gurl!! :) love the shades!! and the embellishments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is GORGEOUS!!! So very artsy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooweeee someone is so productive last week. I love ur take on tcr#50. Nice blending of mixed media and the artisan element adds a vintage feel to this lo. Gorgeous!!! :))))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous LO. I love the monochromatic feel to your layout.. love all the techniques and smudges that you have used.. very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my Yuz...This is so beautiful... I love how you play and mixed the colors... perfect take for TCR#50... lovely photo too dearie... TFS...this is absolute gorgeous layout....hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. sweeeeetnyerrrrrrr... totally gorgeous layout.. love all the embelies.. really nice.. me lovin the title too.. can i use the title? LOL!! great job dearie

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for dropping by some love in my blog too :))) actually that red lace pun i beli online from SnC.. long long time ago!!!! even here i still buy online as it's pricy la here.. anyway, thanks for letting me use the title :) gave me some ideas already.. :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, such a beautiful layout, and that photo is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous LO! Luv how u do it. The clr, the embellishments, simply beautiful. Great take.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love what you did on this layout! Amazing details & love u use paint too :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks all for the comments and I had so much fun creating this layout. Although it is not my kind of colours but I am happy with the outcome.

    Hugs to all
    yuzz

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a really amazing layout! Lovely colours and so many interesting details going on that you can keep looking forever....Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous page!! Really love it!! My oh my your work is great!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write, your comment(s) brighten up my day!!!