Monday, September 20, 2010

Raya cards

Finally, I have posted my raya cards a week before Hari Raya to all my slice members. Hopefully it will not damaged when it reaches everyone of you. Here are some pictures that I managed to snap...all total of 7 cards and I make them using my slice machine - 100% using slice machine. In return I received beautiful cards from the rest of the members and thanks all for your absolutely nice Raya cards. Here are mine...









most of the cards has the same wordings...the alphabets and everything that you see here was cut using my slice machine

9 comments:

  1. What thoughtful cards you have created for your friends! I am sure they will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a beautiful comment!!! Its always nice to know that someone likes my work! Thanks for inviting me to visit your blog, its gorgeous!!!! I'll be back for sure! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so fab together - those fresh colours and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look fab - those fresh colours and the flowers !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Personalized festive cards are always the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write, your comment(s) brighten up my day!!!