Wednesday, September 1, 2010

She Smiles

This is the 2nd layout and because of my mojo not that good, I used the scrapbooketc book that I have and refer to their sketches. However I did not follow any of their sketches instead I scraplift the tittle. This tittle is from Gigi Kennedy, May/June 2009, page 56, No. 173.



I used my EK success round puncher and punched the patterned papers and make is as my banner. My Martha Stewart puncher for all the butterflies, my big shot for the embossed look of my patterned papers (behind the photos). I used orange colour mist this time to hide the totally white background.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, she has such a beautiful smile! I'm smitten! :)

    Love your cool and fun banner and all the pretty colours! Doesn't seem like you've lost your mojo at all...don't be too hard on yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yvonne babe...thanks for the adv and love. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write, your comment(s) brighten up my day!!!