Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Anna Olson

I am so happy that I will be meeting with Anna Olson this Friday, 26th November 2010 at 3pm. Well I will have to get a picture taken so that I can scrap.

I missed Steve Irwin, Jamie Oliver, Anthony Bourdain and many more international celebrities when there was here in our place. If Nigella Lawson is here, that one is a totally MUST GO!

However, this time I will try to make and effort and time to go. I will keep you guys posted. Thanks for dropping by!

4 comments:

  1. oh lucky you...now you have yourself a wonderful time too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo really..i'm a big fan too! I luv her desserts..esp baklava which she made so effortlesly..Kept on posponing making them..some day for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write, your comment(s) brighten up my day!!!