Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Cherry On Top

I am so happy when I received a call from the mail room informing me that I have a parcel to be collected. Here is what I have ordered earlier, just trying on my first order on Martha Stewart punches (buy 2 free 1) and Tim Holtz dies (this time only 2 brands). It is so much cheaper to buy online and I am awaiting for more boxes to come.


Thanks to Nadhrah for recommending me to buy from the above manufacturer. By the way, they also enclosed some tips on "maintaining your paper punches" - cool!

7 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhh I loveeeeeeee your new goodies! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the website you got this on? Buy 2 free 1???? I wan also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woweeeee that is one yummy-licious loot!!!! I lokie...:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooooh.... I LOVE parcels too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies, do visit www.acherryontop.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dont we all love parcels..just got mine today! So excited! Just in time for my daughters crop with her frenz :) Lets get busy Yuz!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Kak Liza...yes, everybody love parcels...happy scrapping and creating!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write, your comment(s) brighten up my day!!!