Monday, November 22, 2010

hello!

Managed to do this although I am busy with loads of other things. I try not to use more pictures on this layout but I just can't help myself, here is the layout that kind of full and messy but I like it tho.

I used the Jenni Bowlin paper and sanded and those dots appears.

I haven't been scrapping for the longest time as I just don't have my mojo to do the 12 x 12 layout. Instead my mojo are more to my ATC project, which currently I am having a swap with other scrappers and if you would like to join please let me know. I am more than happy to swap my ATC with you.

Last week and over the weekend I did altogether 8 canvas ATC and I just love every details and colours that I added to all of them. In fact I am creating more ATCs and soon will be revealed. Thanks for dropping by.


Material used: Jenni Bowlin Core Dimension paper, crochet flower, prima flowers, buttons, MS puncher, white doilies, ribbons from the local art store, Maya Road purple ribbon, Echo Park patterned paper for the banner, DCWC chipboard, Mariposa patterned paper, AC thickers, Momoyo paper, my old paper stash, Prima flowers, buttons and tag.

9 comments:

  1. I love this bright colorful layouts...super awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Leeann, soon I will used the doilies that I bought from you. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you used 3 photos! And all the embellies...the banner, the punched edges and the flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the banners and flowers really added such a beautiful burst of colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your messege!
    I coming your bolg!
    Your work is very beuteful!
    Please coming my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Yvonne, TNS and Yuko. Really appreciate your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute use of the various MS punches! Nice soft colors...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an eye-catching LO ! Look forward to your ATC reveals

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Alia, thanks for visiting and became my follower.

    Hi! Sandy, how are you, thanks for coming over again and yes the ATC will be revealed soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write, your comment(s) brighten up my day!!!