Monday, November 1, 2010

Full of Joy

I did this layout a couple of weeks ago and yet to be shared in this blog, this layout is simple and I mist the background and punched some patterned papers using Martha Stewart punchers. I coloured the doilies using my Jo Sonja's iridescent colours and later I sprayed the doilies with Krylon.

I am running out of photos, I will have to start develop some photos tonight so that I have more pictures to scrap. I am also working on a bird cage project which is going to be given away to a dear friend. Thanks for dropping by and happy scrapping!

This layout was done without a tittle at first and I just realize yesterday night. Its is the same photo of my girl again.




closer look of the doilies that I painted

iridescent colours works on dark background and I really love the look of it

Material used: AC Botanique Loretta patterned paper, A walk in the park patterned paper by Echo Park, Summer Breeze Sunkissed patterned paper by Mylittleshoebox.com, Mariposa patterned paper, Doilies painted with black gesso, violet iridescent, green iridescent and red iridescent colours all by Jo Sonja's, Ranger mist in a varieties of colours, Martha Stewart punchers', buttons, chipboard frame and Prima thicker.

8 comments:

  1. Hi!! Your layout is Gorgeous ; and WOW! You are so talented your folk art pieces are amazing :) Thanks for the visit :) 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty layout! Love the misting and painting! And that photo of your girl is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey beb, great work with the punches, beautiful layout..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow.. such a gorgeous layout. So pretty, the way you have embellish the LO :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful layout my dear... cute photo too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty LO with all the lovely little details!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a colourful and cheery LO - great the butterfly border !
    Love to see you at my challenges

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write, your comment(s) brighten up my day!!!