Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Little sneak peek

Hello everyone

Currently I am still working on my canvas pieces, here are the sneak peek.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*



Will be revealed soon...

7 comments:

  1. alaaaaaa!! looks like you put a lot of work into it! can't wait to see the reveal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Yam, yes indeed. Penat I mengadap bende ni, kejap2 kena attend to my girl. Finishing soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!The suspense! Can't wait to see the finished project! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey beb bila nak reveal..looks so yummy to me!!!..cant wait..lol..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am already liking the look of it!! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies for the comments, can't reveal yet. This is my work in progress...soon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write, your comment(s) brighten up my day!!!