Monday, August 16, 2010

Papierhouse August Challenge

For this month over at Papierhouse the challenge is to create a layout, card or project by using a read & white ribbon.

While doing the layout I realize that I don't have a red and white ribbons. Lucky I found a little piece of red and white ribbons somewhere in my stash. However, my creative flow was not that good hence my layout is so so. Since I have just finished doing my banner layout (the one I scraplift) and I am now addicted on doing banners so I put a little banner on this layout too.

Here is my take:




Thanks for dropping by!

7 comments:

  1. hah! I see that your mojo is back Yuzz :)

    ahhhhh your butterfly punches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey beb..that banner is to die for!! so vibrant and it spells partyyyy all the way..great work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO. Loving the banners and the butterfly border punch. Me likeeee

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute LO and banners are such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty LO yuz... love the banner :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies for the loves'. I apprecite your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi yuz,

    lovely lo, adorable lil girl....love the tearing effect and black n red , great color combo.love love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write, your comment(s) brighten up my day!!!